“This experience has reshaped my practice, my understanding of yoga, my spirituality and my connection to womanhood” ~ Jena
Align & Shine Yoga Teacher Trainings offer students the opportunity to delve much deeper into the study of yoga. Some students feel the calling to do this early on the path, while for others it’s a deepening of their own practice that guides them to want to share the practice of yoga with those around them. Align & Shine Yoga Teacher Trainings go straight to the heart of the practice, preparing teachers to confidently share the practice of yoga in a way that inspires spiritual, physical, and emotional growth.
Align & Shine Yoga offers both 200-hour & a 500-hour Yoga-Alliance-Certified Hatha Yoga Teacher Trainings(launching in March 2015). Our YTT was born from the desire to move deeper into our hearts, as Yoga is a powerful practice that will shift the trajectory of one’s destiny. Support and love are offered to all of our teachers. Our trainings immerse the student in yoga asana (posture), pranayama (breath work), and meditation. Align & Shine Yoga students develop a broader understanding of their own practice by learning how to teach to others, through precise verbal and physical assists.
“Just as the mechanic learns how to work on cars to make them run smoothly, or to fix parts that are not working; a yoga teacher must learn the body, and the alignment of the body-mind-heart.” ~Mindy Willis-Menard
A great deal of attention is spent on the intricacies of alignment empowering students to reach their highest potential; to become a skilled teacher and share the art of yoga with the community.
“Mindy, thank you from my soul to yours, for being so truthful and beyond wonderful in creating such a special time in my life. It has been unforgettable and I am forever grateful and looking forward to plenty more journeys to come with you.” ~ Julie
NEW 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training London, Ontario 2019-2020
Dates for the course
- Module 1 – June 5th – 9th, 2019
- Module 2 – October 2nd – 6th, 2019
- Module 3 – November 27 – December 1st, 2019
- Module 4 – January 29th -February 2nd, 2020
- Module 5 – March 4th – 8th, 2020
- Module 6 – April 29th – May 3rd, 2020
- MAKE-UP MODULE – May 27th – 31st, 2020 (Only in case of a family emergency)
PLEASE NOTE – In the even of a family/personal emergency this additional module is set in place to accommodate all participants in the training. This is not in addition to the dates above but will be the make-up module if one had to be canceled.
Classes are from 8am – 6pm, with a one-hour lunch break.
This training requires your attendance for all 30 days. Additional fees may apply for missing contact hours.
- Early Bird Pricing – $4,600CAD +HST
- Regular Pricing – $4,900CAD + HST
A deposit of $565CAD ($500+HST) is due prior to April, 19th, 2019 to take advantage of our Early Bird pricing. Deposits received after April, 19th, 2019 will be charged our regular pricing.
- Payment Plans available
- Must have completed an Align and Shine 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training or any other 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training. Must provide your certificate with your application if from another school.
- Purchase the course manuals and other books for the training. This list will be given once you are accepted into the program.
300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Thunder Bay, ON. Begins February 2018
This program is for yoga students that have completed their 200-hour Align and Shine Yoga Teacher Training or have completed another schools 200 hour training (a certificate must be provided). In this course we will dive deeper in all the subjects relevant to yoga, teaching yoga and to allow each student an opportunity to refine their skills as a teacher and to refine their own alignment and knowledge of yoga.
This Yoga Alliance course follows are the mandatory categories for the YA certification. At the end you will have your 500 hour RYT if you choose to apply for it. In addition, the elective hours will be filled with a variety of topics but there will be a fair amount of Ayurveda.
Tuition for the 300-hour course is $4600 + HST, Early Bird pricing, plus a $565 non-refundable deposit to reserve your spot, (received before November 30th, 2017). After November 30th regular price is $4,900 + HST, plus $565 deposit to reserve your spot. Payment plans to suit your individual needs are available, just ask.
Classes run from WEDNESDAY TO FRIDAY 8 AM – 6:30 PM and SATURDAY & SUNDAY from 8am to 6pm. There are two breaks and 1 hour for lunch. ALL hours are mandatory in-class hours. If you are unable to be there additional fees and assignment apply.
- Module 1 – February 21 to 25th, 2018
- Module 2– April 18th to 22nd, 2018
- Module 3– June 20th to 24 – 24th, 2018
- Module 4– October 10th to 15th, 2018
- Module 5 – January 9th to 13th, 2019
- Module 6 – March 6th to 10th, 2019
- ADDITIONAL MODULE – May 1st to May 5th, please note that if any family emergency occurs and I am unable to teach this will be the makeup time module. These dates will not be needed unless there is an emergency. Its easier to have all the dates booked to accommodate everyones schedule.
“I am grateful to have learned so many new poses and to have been taught so much by Mindy. I am also grateful to have been in the YTT with such a diverse group of people. The entire experience has been even more than I could have hoped for.” ~Sondy